Virginia is at the center of a national debate regarding unions and collective bargaining, and the issues are confusing and politicized. If you’re a public employee in Virginia, we can help you navigate collective bargaining and give you the resources to fight back.
Our interactive map is a great place to get started! Use it to find the status of collective bargaining in your county.
- Are You a Virginia Public Employee? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Loudoun County School Board Should Be Wary of LEA’s Collective Bargaining Push
- Loudoun County teachers deserve all the facts
- The truth about collective bargaining
- Unions aren’t the answer to employment concerns
- When unions control benefits, employees suffer
- Legal Letter Regarding Localities
- Legal Letter_How VA’s Unionization Law Could Affect Government Employees
Want to reach us by phone? Call us at (833) 969-3247
Contact us by filling out the form below. Our team will get you the help you need.